CODE OF CONDUCT
The Indian Senior Citizens Centre sets out below the
“Code of Good Practices” required as a condition of membership
The ISCC members will comply with following general
guidelines at all times
- Act in Good Faith.
- Treat others equally and with respect.
- Members must not act in a way which would bring the ISCC into disrepute.
- Members must not engage themselves in any form of coercion against any other members, office bearers of the Management Committee or Staff of the ISCC.
- Members must be able to take part in group discussions for the improvement of ISCC activities.
- Media/PR contact should be discussed if possible in advance with the Chair.
- Members should make sure their comments are accurate, well considered and well informed.
- Health and Safety for all is paramount and Smoking is prohibited inside the building.
- Any complaints made against anyone covered by this Code of Conduct will be handled in accordance with ISCC’s procedure of handling such complaints.
- Because of new law of data protection, I give authority to ISCC to use my email address for correspondence.